Due to the sensitivity and time pressures involved in air freight, KRS Logistics develops comprehensive air freight service plans tailored to meet customers’ specific requirements. This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements.
Sensitive and valuable goods are often subject to extreme time pressures and deadlines for everyone involved. Therefore, our air freight department develops a customized service plan for each customer, then implements our required Operational Handling Procedure to ensure high quality service.
Our team of professionals will follow through on each and every shipment and our customers can be assured of up-to-the-minute status reports on all import and export shipments at all times.
For oversize transportation by air, we provide professional know-how related to the handling of charter planes including complete door to door delivery logistics.
- General Airfreight Services Export / Import
- Airfreight Scheduled Consolidations, Direct Master, Back to Back
- Time and Cost effectiveness through A,B,C Services
- Export/Import /Re-export customs clearing agent/broker
- Sea/Air & Multimodal Handling
- Outsized and Other Special nature shipment handling
- Handling Transport for general Cargo, Special & Perishables
- Handling of Vehicles/Automobiles
- Exhibition Shipment’s handling including the re-export & re-entry
- Repacking & Packing Services