1st lot 2023 export taking place at Singapore port
Vessel : Sophia Ocean with 7000 RT
Second lot drilling pipes projects at Singapore – 8000 RT
KRS being awarded the 17000 Freight Ton drilling pipes projects from Singapore to Middle East for a leading oil drilling company in the Arabian gulf, the project consists of 3 charter vessels and have successfully completed the 1st vessel during March 2023.
Dubai opens the world’s largest inflatable park and KRS was the logistics partner for this prestigious record
breaking park, by air freighting, storing & delivery to the site for the timely completion of the project.
JANUARY 2023- PROJECT SYNOPSIS
- Dozers & reach trucks on FR contrs and RORO from UAE to various countries in Africa & Asia (mining industry)
- Lifting slings weighing 25 MT each from UAE to Malaysia (Oil & Gas industry)
- Total logistics for Formula D 2023 cars & its accessories from across the globe to Middle East. 70 days continuous planning and nail biting modes operandi to make sure every race cars at circuit 2 days prior the flag off. Logistics perfection at its highest standard at all time. (Formula race championships)
- Air lifting 2 Arabian race horses to CDG with groom for the Race championship, France. (Horserace championships)
Executing the movements at the most difficult & odd environment are our passion; delivering at ease is our business.
KRS Annual get together for clients & vendors and Staff award night 2022 held at Radisson Blue, Deira Dubai on 6th January 2023.
July 2022: Chartering for threaded 30” drilling pipes from Singapore to Kuwait
Project Synopsis – April 2022After a long 3 years gap, we finally re-secured the drilling pipes logistics for a leading Middle East oil drilling company for their 30” joint’s total logistics from Far East to Singapore/Batam to Middle East. A volume of 40,000 Freight Ton handling such as plain end joints from Far East factory to South East Asia, store it & deliver to threading company on daily basis and then re-load after threading to Middle East (Door to POD). This several million dollar project required high end professionalism to meet the sophisticated requirement of the drilling companies such as certified safety standards, time bound handling to avoid port storages while discharging & loading, last in first out semi chartering of vessels and most important, the knowledge & reputation in the Energy logistics.
Photographs showing the first inbound vessel operations and its storage in South East Asia.
Busy February 2022
- 4 heavy cable reels from USA to Kuwait (on mafi)
- Middle East Formula D car logistics from 16 countries (contrs)
- Horses logistics from Middle East to India (air)
- Boeing equipment from Singapore to Indonesia (Dedicated direct vessel)
- Boeing equipment from Indonesia to Germany (FR)
- 4 Dump trucks to west Africa (FR contrs)
Busy January 20225500 CBM RORO cargo from Jebel Ali to West Africa consists of Fork Lifts. Trucks, Delivery vans, Truck Chassis, Dump trucks, Crane Trucks, Tipper trucks & Trailers
Annual party 2021
16×40’ FR during October 2021 from Jebel Ali to various West African ports such as Conakry, Lome & Dakar consist of : 6 dump trucks, 6 heavy Dozers & 4 bulldozers and its accessories.
KRS continues to prove the best choice for the West African Mining Companies for their equipment mobilization from Middle East, even in this pandemic, space issues & high freight level conditions.